Sunday, June 18, 2017

18th June 2017

So far in the past two weeks, we’ve had two forest fires around Cedar City, Utah, United States of America. One being about twenty minutes West near a place called “Old Iron Town”. I have a friend living up there so it felt closer than other fires I’ve seen. The second fire started yesterday and in that short time, it had engulfed an estimated 957 acres of land as of last night. That one’s located at a place called Brian Head it being about 30 miles from Cedar City. Evacuations were issued later on that day for 750 people.  There has been a lot of dead trees up there over the years and this is the first fire that I’ve seen up there since moving to Utah in 2001.

















As for the editing software that I'm using; I'm slowly but surely getting the hang of it, thankfully.  See you all next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment