Sunday, June 4, 2017

4th Jun 2017

I know that it's June but I wanted to post the last two pictures I have of Winter. 








I didn't realize how quickly I'm catching up with the pictures I've taken over the long hiatus. Thankfully I'm starting to get out and take more pictures and enjoy the beauties that Nature has to offer.










I originally was going to put this last picture on a later post but I want you to see a current photo rather than ones I've taken a couple of months ago. This picture was taken up and Woods Ranch west of Cedar City, Utah at 5:41 PM this past week. I originally thought it would look better first thing in the morning so I traveled back up to take another photo but the morning sun caused everything to blend together. I'm thinking it's mainly due to the clouds in this picture and the clear sky we had the following morning. I'm still interested on traveling back up and take a picture as the rising sun hits the back mountains and see how that will make things look.


No comments:

Post a Comment