Monday, October 3, 2016

Patience

This week I went to an area that was covered with aspen trees and was surprised at the mere quantity and density in the area. I traveled down roads that had aspen trees of all sizes on both sides of the road for miles on end. I also got up there right as they were in full swing of the Fall colors. I was lucky on this regard since today (two days later) high winds knocked most of the leaves off for the year. While I traveled I was welcomed by a small pond with about a dozen ducks swimming around. When I pulled up they all came my direction and investigated me. I'm sure they thought I had food stashed somewhere which didn't really exist. I was able to get a couple of photos of them before being stopped by a proprietor in the area.






No comments:

Post a Comment