Sunday, September 18, 2016

Work Party

I had the opportunity to attend a BBQ with my work this afternoon. While I was there I decided to try my hand at taking pictures with people... Easier said than done that's for sure. The only good photos that I took of people were of a baby; one while she slept and the second when she was held up by her dad. I also realized that when you are the one taking pictures of people they somewhat shun you (especially when they're eating). I don't keep pictures of people that are considered embarrassing. After all I wouldn't want a picture of me taken and shared to the world that I consider embarrassing. So I put myself inside their shoes before I decide to keep the photo or not.












I'm hoping to take pictures of the fall colors in full swing here soon. The one on this post was a single branch of yellow on a tree of green. 


No comments:

Post a Comment